Groom & Groomsmen
5 Dashing Winter Groom Looks
Good morning lovelies – and a happy Friday! You’ve almost made it through another week (and did you know there are only 5 left until Christmas? Yes, really!) just time for one more thing before the weekend and to continue our Winter wanderings, after looking at perfect palettes and beautiful bouquets, today it’s the turn of our dapper grooms with 5 of the most dashing looks for a Winter groom…..
1. You just can’t go wrong with a groom in a tux – at any time of year! But somehow the crisp black lines look all the more gorgeous against a snow white backdrop…..
2. Be it a suit, a jacket or even just a waistcoat, layering old world fabrics like tweeds, plaids and houndstooth instantly adds warmth, as well as a vintage vibe, to any grooms look. Top it off with a hat and you have the perfect look for a relaxed, rustic vintage wedding…..
3. Plush velvet is the perfect material for an opulent Winter wedding. And a seasonal colour like cranberry red, just makes it all the more fitting for a winter wedding with a hint of the holiday season…..
4. Of course you can use accessories to give your groom’s attire the winter feel – a simple scarf, cosy cardi, hat or coat will all keep the chill at bay and look super suave…..
5. Or how about a complete top hat and tails? Have you ever seen anything so dapper? Or so perfect for a formal New Years Eve wedding? Believe me, it really is the best day of the whole year to get married!
I love them all! If these looks haven’t taken your fancy though, have a peek at past posts for more groom ideas – here for dapper Autumn looks and here for 10 easy ways to style your man vintage. Or pop across to Chic Vintage Brides Pinterest page, the Grooms & Groomsmen board is packed full of ideas (over 800 pins worth!)
Have a fab weekend!