Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Just as it was starting to feel like Spring, Winter gave us a little reminder that it’s not quite over yet! After waking to a light frost this morning Mr E and I have reconsidered our original plan for the weekend (camping) and are now planning a weekend of Winter favourites, plus some work on the CVB revamp – watch this space, I am VERY Excited :)
To end this week that was, a quick round-up of my favourite posts on the wwww (that would be world wide wedding web!)…..
1. Starting with this super glamorous cal-i-forn-i-a wedding featured on Elizabeth Anne Designs – I love the mismatched nude and black bridesmaids dresses and the bride’s mermaid gown with it’s off the shoulder lace long-sleeves (by Liliana Dabic) couldn’t be any more swoonsome!
2. The mix of lush and wild flowers in rich, deep, berry tones in this Berry Inspired Floral Shoot on Ruffled is just gorgeous and would be perfect for a Spring wedding….. or an Autumn wedding come to that!
3. With Spring nearly upon us, Summer will soon be here and there must be many a bride planning her own Beach Wedding – who wouldn’t want to get married on a beach? It is so romantic! This dreamy Bohemian Beach wedding shoot from Green Wedding Shoes would be perfect for an elopement or an intimate wedding….
4. Whilst stationery may not be every bride & groom’s top priority (and rightly so), it is the first glimpse your friends and family receive into the day you have planned. Rock My Wedding absolutely rocked this paper pretty post on stationery covering invites, programmes, seating plans, table settings and confetti, Paper Love is a must read for any bride and groom embarking on their wedding journey…..
5. You know I can’t resist a Floral Crown so I just had to share my favourite NZ blog, Magnolia Rouge‘s, Floral Crown Round Up – from simple ivy or daisy crowns, to more rustic displays with twigs, right down to elaborate floral creations, there is something to suit every bride…..
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!