August 17, 2012
Wow what a week – Claire Pettibone dresses arrived in Australia at fabulous bridal stylists and wedding designers Intique & Co‘s boutique, the lovely Natalie Chan opened the doors to her beautiful boutique on Parnell Road (Auckland) oh and Chic Vintage Brides made 600 Likes on Facebook (super exciting, thank-you to each and every one of you) and made it onto fashion blog Flare’s list of 7 Inspiring Bridal Bloggers on Pinterest! As if that wasn’t enough excitement for one week CVB also reached over 370,000 followers on Pinterest!
This week has also been tops for the most incredible wedding inspiration, here’s my pick of the posts…..
1. Sydney based wedding cake artists Yummy Cupcakes & Cakes shared the inspiration behind one of their delicious designs on The Cake Blog and it was a dress by none other than one of my favourites Vera Wang….
2. Remember dynamic duo and photographers extraordinaires Bayly & Moore from this unforgettable 1950s inspired wedding? Well this week one of their New Zealand weddings from this season was featured on 100 Layer Cake and what a wedding it was – full of pretty rustic charm, fun and love, friends and family, go take a look……. (and don’t miss the little video at the end)
3. If you’re planning a wedding with an element of whimsy or woodland and are yet to find your stationery then look no further than inspired by folk art, storybooks and vintage charm design studio Shhh My Darling introduced this week on Love My Way…
4. With Spring definitely in the air there seemed to be lots of flower posts this week (or maybe I’m still lost in flowers after my Beautiful Vintage Inspired Bouquet post last week) my favourite being the 6 Gorgeous Single Bloom Bouquets from Kate at Magnolia Rouge - aren’t these just exquisite??…
5. After my Berry Beautiful - Inspiration for a Winter Wedding post on Tuesday I couldn’t resist this DIY Smores and Hot Cocoa Kit featured on Green Wedding Shoes – I am not entirely sure I know what smores are (can anyone help?) but they just look so sweet and exactly what you and your guests might need at the end of a Winter Wedding…
This weekend has been well earned I think, hope it’s a lovely one for everyone!