Groom & Groomsmen
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons – Grooms
Morning lovelies and welcome to the end of the week! Not quite the weekend, but almost, and what a week it has been! It hardly seems possible that I was sharing Noaki’s beautiful new brooch bouquets with you just 5 short days ago (have you made the most of that exclusive discount yet by the way? Remember you only have until Monday to do so! 15% off her fabulous bouquets really is just too good an offer to miss – simply enter the code ‘CVBSummer14’ at the checkout) The latest installment in Aisle decor inspiration Tuesday, a chic vintage 1920s bride on Wednesday and then there was that exciting exclusive first peek at the latest from Erica Weiner (my, how I love her jewelry!) before the most beautiful winter beach inspiration shoot – I just loved that romantic palette of dusky blues and blush! Today, as I feel this week has been all about the bride (and rightly so, of course!) I’m finishing the week with a Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons roundup of some of the most stylish Grooms for you…..
1. How’s this for a vintage inspired modern suit – I just love those snazzy black lapels!…..
2. Now, I’m not usually a gal who likes facial hair (I’m more of a lover of baby-faced men) but this rugged smart casual look rather has me weak at the knees….
3. I am all for alternative and allowing your man’s personality to shine through, but traditional tails ALWAYS look so damned dapper!…..
4. Ooh look I’ve chosen facial hair again?! Actually I rather love his mix of fabrics and florals, it works so well for Autumn and Winter weddings (plus, hello, blue suede shoes!!)…..
5. You don’t have to go traditional though. Clean cut suits will always look chic and then you can let the attention be in the detail like this groom’s silver tie pin…..
Have a great weekend!