Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons – Bouquets
It has been quite the week here at CVB! If you follow on Facebook you will already know why and I won’t bore you by repeating the stories of my blogging woes. Instead I will wave goodbye to the last 5 days with a smile on my face and look forward to the brighter and better days ahead, which of course starts with the weekend. Oh yes lovelies, for there are just a few short working hours to get through until you can shake off those shoes, let your hair down and relax your way into a Friday evening, with a glass of vino in hand! And of course I have just the thing to kick start your weekend, my favourite 5 for Friday and after those gorgeous grooms in last week’s Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons, this week’s focus is on all things floral with 5 beautiful bouquets…..
1. Pretty Pastel Bouquet – and yes the rest of this inspiration shoot is just as pretty! (and features a famous face)
2. This white bouquet is the epitome of elegance, proving bouquets don’t need to be big or bright (or expensive) to be beautiful!
3. I am still loving Lavender and the use of snapdragons in this bouquet took me right back to happy childhood days…..
4. There is nothing more romantic than a bouquet in blush…..
5. Except maybe a flower adorned parasol…..
(I would like to see more brides and bridesmaids carrying flower parasols please!)
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!