Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons – Elopements
I confess that Mr E and I are having a little romantic getaway of our own whilst you are reading this….well, as romantic as any getaway can be with a 5 month old puppy! But holiday or no, it just isn’t the weekend without Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons, your weekly roundup of inspiration you just can’t miss, and today’s is in honour of our little getaway. I have long thought elopements to be one of the most romantic types of wedding (Mr E and I so nearly did it….maybe we would have, had we not been moving to the other side of the world one month later!) There is something just so magical about the intimacy. So, here are 5 of the most perfect elopements, proving you don’t have to lose the pretty details or even the dress!, if you choose to elope…..
1. Like this rustic bohemian elopement – the couple found everything they had been dreaming of for their big day in an intimate venue in Hawaii…..
2. Fatima & Arron lost none of the style or wedding traditions dear to them when they eloped to Santa Barabara, they even managed to include some of their nearest and dearest! And Fatima has some of the very best advice to couples planning their big day, I ever have heard…..
‘I’ve come to learn that when it comes to your wedding the single most important thing is to stay true to who you are regardless of how traditional or unconventional that may be!’
3. It’s no secret that given half a chance I would have a woodland vow renewal, for all the reasons captured in this beautiful Woodland Portland Elopement…..
4. How romantic would a picnic lunch after your elopement be? Well actually, this romantic! Seriously stylish, fun and beautifully captured destination elopement at one of my favourite wedding venues Deux Balettes…..
Photography by Feather & Stone
5. I have no words to describe my love for this Montana elopement. The couple quite simply had my idea of the perfect wedding (it involves my current obsession – glamping)……
What are your thoughts on eloping, is it something you are, have or will be considering?
Have a fab weekend – see you on Monday!